Thursday, May 12, 2005

Checked in Tiger Airways on Return Leg

Checked in to Tiger Airways was handled by Vietnam Airlines staff. The print out of the confirmation email of the reservation was needed here. The process was fast and smooth, and the Vietnam Airlines staffs were very friendly.

However, international departure from Noi Bai airport will be levied USD $14 Ve Thu Phuc Vu Hanh Khach, or in English Passenger Service Charge. It was in essence departure tax, which I thought was very expensive.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw , how much is the whole trip?
airticket + tax
accomodation +transportation?

9/12/2005 11:51:00 AM  
Blogger LK said...

Hi, I spent about $350 in total. Should be able to cheaper if you really go on shoestring style!

9/14/2005 11:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it in US$ or S$ ?

5/03/2006 10:12:00 AM  
Blogger LK said...

mei02.... SGD

5/03/2006 10:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details, 247officedept@gmail.com. / Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Mr Benjamin put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may be surprised why I put things like this here but I really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking financial help or going through hardship with their business or want to start a business project can see this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

5/08/2021 12:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home